Things to bring and not to bring to camp
For each CYC Camp there are some items that you’ll need to bring yourself; some of these are required, while others are optional. Please ensure all items are clearly marked with your name and please note that El Shaddai only holds lost property for a fortnight following the end of a Camp.
You will need to bring:
- The craft that you are doing over the weekend
- Your own bedding- Pillow, Sheet, Sleeping Bag or Blanket.
- Clothing, Toiletries and a Towel
- Torch, Drink bottle
- Bible, Notepad, and Pen for our devotions
- If you need an extension cord or power board for your craft, can you, please make sure you bring one with you!
As a Christian campsite, we seek to promote Christian values and we’ve banned some items to keep people safe and the campsite tidy. The below list of banned items is here to ensure that a high standard is followed at all of our CYC Camps.
Please read over the banned items and ensure that none of these are brought to camp.
Things that are not allowed to be brought to camp:
- Illicit Drugs – These include however, they’re not limited to narcotics, stimulants, hallucinogens, etc.
- Cigarettes, E-cigarettes, and Vape Pens. There is no smoking allowed on camp or at any activity of the camp any smoking needs to be done off the campsite property.
- Weapons, Knives, and Firearms
- There are no Nuts or Nut-products allowed on the campsite grounds to keep those safe with nut allergies, we are a nut-free site.
- Chewing Gum
- Glow Sticks
- Crepe Paper Items – These include however, they’re not limited to: Streamers, Party Poppers, etc.
- Hair Dying products
Thank you for taking the time to read the things that you need to bring and banned items.
To head back to the Pre-CYC Ladies Craft Camp Information click here.