Things to bring – CYC Young Adults Camp
For each CYC Camp, there are some items that you’ll need to bring yourself some of these are required others are optional. Please ensure all items are clearly marked with your name and please note that El Shaddai only holds lost property for a fortnight following the end of a Camp.
You will need to bring:
- Your own bedding, so a Pillow, Sheet, Sleeping Bag or Blanket.
- Clothing – enough for each day of camp plus an extra set (required)
- Shoes – at least one pair of enclosed shoes for Site Activities if you are doing any on your camp.
- Insect repellent
- Toiletries (required)
- Towel(s) – it can be a good idea to bring two of these one for the rive and one for dorm use (required)
- Torch (optional)
- Bible, Notepad, and Pen for our Study Sessions
- Bathers inc. T-shirt or Rashie (to be involved in any swimming campers need to have covered shoulders)
- We also suggest that campers bring water shoes or old shoes that can get wet when we go down to the river.
- Goggles (optional)
Thank you for taking the time to read the things that you need to bring.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact our CYC Camps Coordinator at 8572 7262 or email them at CYCCoordinator@cycsa.org.au.
We look forward to seeing you at camp.