Required forms

This page was last updated on Monday 26th of June 2023

What we need from you

  1. An in-date Working With Children’s Check (WWCC). 
    If you don’t have one as a volunteer, we can get you started on a free application. Once you have one it lasts for 5 years.
  2. An in-date Child Safe Certificate. 
    If you do not have one CYC will pay for your online training. Once you have one it lasts for 3 years.
  3. A completed Leaders Application Form 
    This form needs two Christian references and lasts for 12 months.
  4. A signed copy of the Volunteers Commitment Agreement 
    Is needed for every camp you volunteer at. This states what we require from you and expect you to do, and this can change from camp to camp.

All of these need to be sent 2 weeks before the start of camp to our CYC Camps Coordinator by email at

If you do not have a current Working With Children’s Check (WWCC) or Child Safe Certificate have a look at our How to get your WWCC and Child Safe Certificate page.

Forms for you to download

If you want to become a leader for one of our school holiday camps, below are some forms to complete.

Click here to return to the pre-camp volunteers information page.