CYC Camp Policies
Our CYC Camps campers or those registering campers need to agree to the Camper Declaration, which covers the information below.
While CYC Staff and Volunteers will take all care, they will not accept responsibility for any illness, accident or damage which may occur to them or their property.
- For those who are responsible for deliberate damage to campsite property, the cost of repairs will be passed on.
- In the event of an emergency, illness or injury, Staff or Volunteers will obtain medical treatment and the cost will be passed on.
- If the camper is unable to attend the cancellation fee will apply (Cheak the below Fees and Refunds).
- On our CYC Camps, we may take photos or videos for our CYC website or on promotional material, including Facebook and Instagram. If you DO NOT want the camper’s photo to be used please inform the CYC Camps Coordinator in writing. This information will be handled in accordance with CYC’s Privacy Statement which can be viewed at: www.cycsa.org.au/privacy
Fees and Refunds
If you or a camper that you have registered pulls out of camp or leaves camp there will be charges.
- Withdraws more than 14 days before the camp starts are to get a 70% refund or rollover fee for the next camp registration.
- Withdraws less than 14 days before the camp starts are to get a 50% refund unless due to exceptional circumstances.
- Regardless of notice time for those who are sick, we offer a 70% refund or a full rollover of funds for a future camp (so long as you have proof such as a doctor’s certificate or equivalent).
- For those who are positive for Covid-19, we offer a 70% refund or a full rollover of funds for a future camp (so long as you have proof such as a doctor’s certificate or equivalent).
- There is no refund for bad behaviour, failure to arrive, or if the camper leaves for any other reason, e.g. homesickness.
- If the camp hasn’t been paid for and you cancel your registration the cancellation fee will still need to be paid prior to CYC accepting future registrations.
Thank you for cooperative with this!