Teens Outdoors Camp
Teens 13 - 17
Each April we like to offer a four day outdoors camp for those aged 13-17 where we go tent camping at various locations. This is a great opportunity to get amongst the outdoors and experience nature. Activities vary each year but we like to offer a range such as bushwalking, sightseeing, biking, canoeing, rock climbing, swimming and much more! Each camp is staffed with a director, concerned with the overall running of the camp and who ensures an enjoyable program. There are leaders who care for small groups of campers, as well as a study leader who challenges and discusses relevant life topics. The camp will be a fantastic opportunity to have new experiences, make friends and have fun learning more about God through our devotions!
Outdoors Camp 2024
When: Tuesday 16th – Friday 19th of April 2024
Who: Teens aged 13-17
Cost: Registrations after Sunday the 24th of March will incur a late fee if the camp hasn’t already sold out. There are limited spots so get your registration in soon!
Where: Chalks Campground in Mt Crawford Forest
We’ll have two transport options: Bus from El Shaddai or Meeting at the campground.
Bus from El Shaddai
The bus will be leaving from El Shaddai Camping Center at 10:00 am Tuesday 16th of April.
Pick up on Friday the 19th will be 1:30 pm from El Shaddai.
Address 196 El Shaddai Road Wellington SA 5259
Meeting at campground
Meeting at the campground at 12:00 pm Tuesday 16th of April.
Pick up on Friday the 19th will be 10:30 am from the campground.
What: We will also be camping in tents or swags, sightseeing, bushwalking, and more.
– All applicants will need to follow the CYC Camp Policies which can be viewed at www.cycsa.org.au/cyc-camp-policies
– Applications are accepted on a first-in first-served basis however each ticket will only be approved once we have received full payment
– All successful applicants will receive an email confirming, times, what to bring etc. that email is sent out two weeks before the camp starts (if you do not receive that email please get in touch with us).
– All payments are required in full two weeks before the start of camp if you do not pay by this point then your booking will be voided, and your spot may be given to someone else.
– Once we’ve sold all the tickets for camp, no more new applications can be accepted however you can add yourself to the waiting list below (the cost of the camp will be based on the date that you were put on the waitlist).
We offer three payment methods for our camps please make sure you select the right one for you at the end of your registration.
1) With PayPal, you can pay straight away with your PayPal account or with a Guest account using your debit/credit card.
2) With Bank Draft, you’ll need to pay at a later date this can be done by a direct debit transfer or by your debit/credit card over the phone. This needs to be paid in full more than two weeks before the start of the camp.
3) When registering a young person who is under the Guardianship of the Minister, we provide an Invoice (GOM) which can be downloaded straight away and sent off for payment.