Children 9 - 12
Kids Camp is a four-day camp run during the school holidays for kids aged 9-12 and is a great opportunity for them to meet new people and have some new experiences. They will enjoy things like water sports, bonfires, archery, rock climbing, giant swing, canoeing, devotions, crazy games and much more! Each camp is staffed with a director, concerned with the overall running of the camp and a program director who ensures an enjoyable program. There are cabin leaders who care for small groups of campers, as well as a study leader who challenges and discusses relevant life topics. The camp will be a fantastic opportunity to have new experiences, make friends and have fun learning more about God through our study sessions!
October Kids Camp 2023
Tickets not available yet.
When: Tuesday 3rd – Friday 6th October 2023
Who: Kids aged 9-12
Where: El Shaddai Camping Centre (near Tailem Bend)
Cost: $210 per person
What: Site Activities, Night Games, Movie Night, Camp Fire, Dress Up Dinner, Team Challenges and MUCH MORE…
Theme: Spy Camp
Spy Camp is an action-packed, mind-bending, super secret camp for agents aged 9-12. You will get the opportunity to test and refine your skills as a secret agent by fulfilling missions for your squad, spying on other dorms and solving puzzles in order to claim the title of the ultimate victor of Spy Camp. You will be tested, challenged and rewarded with each game each test and each lesson as you make friends, have fun and learn how to be a super spy. So agents, prepare yourselves for the most fun, the most exciting camp of your lives: prepare yourself for Spy Camp.
Registrations after Sunday the 10th of September will incur a $20 late fee.
– All applicants will need to follow the CYC Camp Policies which can be viewed at www.cycsa.org.au/cyc-camp-policies
– Applications are accepted on a first-in first-served basis however each ticket will only be approved once we have received full payment
– All successful applicants will receive an email confirming, times, what to bring etc. that email is sent out two weeks before the camp starts (if you do not receive that email please get in touch with us).
– All payments are required in full two weeks before the start of camp if you do not pay by this point then your booking will be voided, and your spot may be given to someone else.
– Once we’ve sold all the tickets for camp, no more new applications can be accepted however you can add yourself to the waiting list below (the cost of the camp will be based on the date that you were put on the waitlist).