Children 9 - 12
Kids Camp is a four-day camp run during the school holidays for kids aged 9-12 and is a great opportunity for them to meet new people and have some new experiences. They will enjoy things like water sports, bonfires, archery, rock climbing, giant swing, canoeing, devotions, crazy games and much more! Each camp is staffed with a director, concerned with the overall running of the camp and a program director who ensures an enjoyable program. There are cabin leaders who care for small groups of campers, as well as a study leader who challenges and discusses relevant life topics. The camp will be a fantastic opportunity to have new experiences, make friends and have fun learning more about God through our study sessions!
April Kids Camp 2024
When: Monday 22nd – Wednesday 24th April 2024
Who: Kids aged 9-12
Where: El Shaddai Camping Centre (near Tailem Bend)
Cost: $190 per person
What: Site Activities, Night Games, Movie Night, Dress Up Dinner and MUCH MORE…
Theme: To be announced
Registrations after Sunday the 31st of March will incur a $20 late fee.
– All applicants will need to follow the CYC Camp Policies which can be viewed at www.cycsa.org.au/cyc-camp-policies
– Applications are accepted on a first-in first-served basis however each ticket will only be approved once we have received full payment
– All successful applicants will receive an email confirming, times, what to bring etc. that email is sent out two weeks before the camp starts (if you do not receive that email please get in touch with us).
– All payments are required in full two weeks before the start of camp if you do not pay by this point then your booking will be voided, and your spot may be given to someone else.
– Once we’ve sold all the tickets for camp, no more new applications can be accepted however you can add yourself to the waiting list below (the cost of the camp will be based on the date that you were put on the waitlist).
We offer three payment methods for our camps please make sure you select the right one for you at the end of your registration.
1) With PayPal, you can pay straight away with your PayPal account or with a Guest account using your debit/credit card.
2) With Bank Draft, you’ll need to pay at a later date this can be done by a direct debit transfer or by your debit/credit card over the phone. This needs to be paid in full more than two weeks before the start of the camp.
3) When registering a young person who is under the Guardianship of the Minister, we provide an Invoice (GOM) which can be downloaded straight away and sent off for payment.