As part of your camp experience, CYC staff will deliver a School Seminar. The session is designed to encourage positive values and behaviours that fit within the camp experience.
- To share positive values that are important and relevant to students
- To reaffirm values they have learnt at camp
- To reaffirm values they have learnt at school
- To share stories of growth and development that can inspire students
- To share other opportunities to be involved with CYC
- To explain what Jesus means to Christians
Each session will vary dependant on the group and the presenter. However a standard session will include the following:
- Fun games
- Themed discussion
- Questions and Answers
- Opportunities to come to camp
Sessions usually tackle topics such as:
- Life after year 12
Our presentation is fun and engaging, the content is specifically designed and relevant for each hiring group. We take into consideration ages and cultural, religious and social beliefs, and endeavour to develop a values talk that is applicable to all while still delivering CYC’s values. While we do include what we as Christians believe, this is not the main focus of the session and we aim to present our beliefs in a very respectful and caring way. If this is an area of concern for your group we are happy to discuss with you what this will look like within a session in more detail to help put your mind at ease.
We aim to fall in line with SMG standards while delivering our faith element.
For more information contact:
(08) 8572 7262